Powered By Blogger

Saturday 14 April 2012

The Blog awakens again.

Well it had to happen, the blog is back up and will have content added to it as frequently as I can type.

Things of note, the biggest surprise recently is that I got my Degree! I had given up on it as I could not afford to continue my studies. Turns out the modules I did not complete where optional ones so I had all the core ones plus my dissertation done.

I'll be adding my poetry onto this blog soon and will have a link to my All Poetry site page up.

Work seems to consume much of my waking thoughts at the moment, this is not a good thing. I need to relax and chill out at home. Get some writing done and more importantly get my poetry off the ground again.

My wife has started a blog too, a place top showcase her art and techniques. I am often dazzled by her artistic talent and ability to take a concept and create it.

Well thats me done for the night, perhaps...

No comments:

Post a Comment