Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Sickness, Zombies and Ninjas 09/11/2010

I'm sick, got a heavy dose of the cold that is going around. I really don't feel all the bad and this is, in itself frustrating.
I had planned to get some scrap booking done, but I have a lingering headache that makes concentrating on tasks a struggle. I'm glad it's hit me during my week off work as I detest having time off work over illness, in fact I believe I have had one day off due to illness, ever.

Walking with the Dead, what can I say about this show? I knew it was coming on, I had read the hype about it and read a few reviews. In my honest opinion the pilot was masterfully executed. If you are a horror buff like me this show ticks all the right boxes and I dare say that even those who don't like horror all the much would be hard pressed to dislike it.
I won't go into a massively detailed review but I will say that the shooting, pacing and character development are perfect. I found the events and characters to be natural and not forced, there was a distinct lack of cliche used as all.
In short, check it out.

The new game I got for the PS3 is Naruto Shippuden ultimate ninja storm 2. A very long winded title for a great game. If you are a Naruto fan stop reading this and go to your nearest gaming store and buy it. No really, go now.
It's a solidly simple fighting game with all the characters from the show faithfully represented. I was considering doing a review but my pounding head is robbing my writing of any finesse.

I need a new creative project, there is an empty aching void that needs to be filled. I have no idea at this point what creative project could fill this void but Kay is going to help my explore what is on offer.

A bit rambling this post I realize but the Night nurse is kicking in, hopefully I'll have this cold beat in a few days.
Here is a vid of the Naruto ultimate ninja storm 2 game that is taking up allot of my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment